Download MITCalc v1.74.x86.x64 - MITCalc is a multi-language mechanical and technical calculation package. These include solutions for gears, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beams, shafts, bolt connections, shaft connections, tolerances, welding and many other mechanical parts.
The calculation is compatible with most types of 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Creo), supports Imperial and Metric units, and is processed according to ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS, Japan and other general standards.
MITCalc technical calculations - extended with new calculation modules.
Bevel and hypoid gears in accordance with ISO 23509.
• Initial design of the size of the gears
• Geometric design details for gears: Straight, Italic, Spiral, Zerol, Hypoid (Gleason, Oerlikon, Klingelnberg)
• Automatic transmission design with minimum number of input requirements
Calculation extensions, modifications and updates:
• Vehicle aerodynamics - acceleration calculations
• External ballistics - extension calculations, ballistic table prints
• Roller chains - the right wheel shape in 2D
• Roller bearing III - FAG: Updated FAG bearing database
• Instructional videos: here
• Update support from all 2D / 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge)
|Link Download/Upload Torrent||Password Winrar|